Okay, so someone just called me out on facebook for not doing enough for the community. I decided to stop one I was doing and help immediately. Here goes…
- Go to https://businessfilings.sc.gov/businessfiling
- On the right side of NEW BUSINESS… click on start a “New Business Filing” in blue. https://businessfilings.sc.gov/BusinessFiling/Entity/Search
- Under Search By Business Name, put your business name and click search to see if it is available. If it is available, click add entity. You will need to register if you have not registered.
- Beside Articles of Organization click on Start Filing for $110.00
- Once you create your business, create an EIN number on the following link: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/how-to-apply-for-an-ein
- Create your free DUNS on the following link https://duns-update.dnb.com/duns-number/get-a-duns.html
- Congratulations!!! That was easy.